What are they called ? see below

2016-04-03 01:01
i want to know the name of the html code, that allow a particular section of the code to be hidden untill a link/button is clicked. After which the data pops down from the same button. .. I find it Kool.
if i will get the name i can search it the internet
HELP please :)
Usually called spoilers but may be called something else, they achieve this with HTML + JavaScript.
I think it's tinyurl

Do you have an answer?

Login or Join to answer

Popular Questions